Furnace Fabrica (India) Ltd. is one of the fastest growing companies in heavy engineering and construction industry. FFIL has operations in India, Middle East and Africa. Our goal is to transform advanced technological knowledge from industry leaders coupled with our extensive construction experience into profitable businesses for our clients. Our strength lies in skilled employees – our REAL assets. FFIL promotes a continuous learning and development environment for all our employees. At FFIL, we understand that YOUR success is an essential part for our and our client’s success.
As an employee with FFIL, you will have numerous opportunities to manage your progression within the organization. You will be given possibilities for personal development within your working area to grow into a team player and an independent professional. You will gain cultural knowledge and tolerance by way of various travel opportunities in India and abroad during the course of our projects.
Opportunities in India
- Project Engineers
- Mechanical Engineer
- Civil & Structural Engineer
- Instrumentation and Electrical Engineers
- Refractory / Ceramic Engineers
Opportunities in Middle East
- Marketing Professional for Refractory products – Dubai
- Marketing Professional for Engineering and
Construction services in UAE / KSA
Opportunities in Africa
- Opportunities in Zambia – Project Engineers, Marketing Professionals
- Opportunities in Democratic Republic of Congo – Project Engineers
- FFIL is always looking for well educated people having a passion for the engineering and construction industry.
FFIL co-operates regularly with the local educational institutions to present open opportunities. But we encourage graduates from all over India to send in their CV / documentation to our HR contact. If there are no opportunities visible, we may not have any open positions presently. However, you are still encouraged to send us an open application, since a suitable position may become available in the near future. Please send your open application to the contact mentioned below.