HEAT TRANSFER SOLUTIONS & MANUFACTURING
We have Captive Fabrication facilities viz. Workshop adjoining the EPC center established in 1994, and in Taloja in 2010. State-of-the-art new fabrication facility established in Kandla in 2009 and Chingola (Zambia) in 2010. The workshops have established an internationally accepted Quality control system (ISO 9001:2000) verified by DNV of Netherlands and also accredited with a ‘U’ Stamp Certificate by ASME.
The workshops have also been approved by:
- Chief Controller of Explosives (CCoE), Government of India for fabrication of unfired pressure vessels as per code of practice under purview of SMP (U) Rules.
- Indian Boiler Regulations (IBR) Act for Boilers and associated High Pressure Equipments and Piping.
NAVI MUMBAI (EPC CENTRE & TALOJA)
With a shopfloor area of 25,000 sq. ft, the shop has facilities to design and fabricate various types of Pressure vessels, Columns, Heat-Exchangers, Reactors, Cooler-Bundles, ESP casings, Tanks and Bins among others. To fabricate such equipments, the shop maintains skilled workmen who are certified by various third party inspection agencies and consultants. The workshop has manufactured equipment like pressure vessels, heat exchangers, waste heat recovery boilers, towers, columns, stacks, proprietary oil field equipments and other process Equipment of low and high pressure ratings.
- Crawler(75 tonne) – 1no.
- EOT crane(10 tonne) – 1no.
- Hydraulic crane – 3 nos
- Truck mounted crane – 2 nos.
- Rolling Machine (50mm thk,28mm thk) – 2 nos
- Lathe (1000 C Ht/ 10” lg) – 1 no.
- Hydraulic Power Press (250 Te, 1000Te) – 2 nos
- Radial Drilling Machine(125,75,60,50 mm Dia
resp) 4 nos.
- Magnetic Drilling machine (25 mm Dia) – 4 nos.
- Shearing machine (8mm CS) – 3 no.
- Plasma cutting machine – 7 nos.
- Welding machines
“Kandla workshop boasts of 12000sq.m shop floor area established in 2010 with the intention of fabricating high pressure vessels and boilers adhering to stringent quality control procedures. The workshop has been accredited with a ‘U’,’U2’, ‘S’ and ‘R’ Stamp certificate by ASME.
The workshop has also been approved by:
- Chief Controller of Explosives (CCoE), Government of India for fabrication of unfired pressure vessels.
- Indian Boiler Regulation (IBR)
Rolling Machine (2 Nos.):
- Plate width: 3000 mm
- Plate Thickness: 100 mm on SA516
- Pre-Pinching Facility
- 30T overhead crane facility
Membrane Welding Machine:
- Single panel length: 12000 mm
- Panel Width: 2600 mm
- Top & Bottom simultaneous welding
- 12 MIG torches.
Automatic welding machine
EOT crane ( 50 Te, 30 Te, 20 Te) – 4 nos.
- Column Width: 5500 mm
- Press capacity: 2000T
- 30T overhead crane facility
Heat Treatment Furnace:
- Size: 10 L x 5 W x 5m H
- Capacity: 100T
- Gas & Diesel Fired, PLC Controlled
Radial drilling machine (80mm, 50mm)
Site Area: 40,000 sq.m
Shop floor Area: 2500 sq.m.
Captive Oxygen and Acetylene plant
- Hydraulic crane: 50 Ton
- Rolling machine(20 mm) – 1 no.
- Radial drilling machine (70mm)
- Gas Cutters
- Welding Machines – 50 nos.