Furnace Fabrica has been associated with Engineering and Construction services for over 35 years. We offer speciality services in the following domain:
Plant Health Study
We conduct plant health study before a possible relocation or during process plant shutdowns for our clients in India and abroad.
Our Health Study Service includes:
- Study of Physical Health of the Plant – Structural Integrity of Equipments and Structures
- Study of Heating Equipments – Preheaters, Heaters, Boilers etc.
- Study of Rotating Equipments – Drives, Pumps, Blowers etc.
- Study of Electrical and Instrumentation Systems
- Study of other parts of the plants including but not limited to Filtration & Evaporation systems, Lifting & Conveying sytems etc.
Revamping and De-Bottlenecking
In collaboration with Outotec (formerly Outokumpu) of Germany, Furnace Fabrica has built numerous elementary and off-gas Sulphuric Acid Plants in India and abroad. We now provide Revamping and De-bottlenecking services to clients. Our most recent revamping project involved a 2×3500 TPD Sulphuric Acid Plant for IFFCO at Paradip, India.
Re-Location & Re-Construction
Our expertise also includes the relocation of existing plants. Recently, we undertook the relocation of an Oil Refinery from Saudi Arabia to Yemen, taking single point responsibility for Uprooting, Packing, Transportation, Reconstruction and Commissioning aspects.